How To Purchase Your 2021-22 Pass
- Log into your online account.
- DO NOT create a new account. If you purchased your pass in person at the Logan office, see instructions below on how to create your account.
- DO NOT recreate any guest who has/had a 2020-21 season pass. If account info is incorrect, please come to the Logan office where we can help correct it.
- Add your season pass(es) to the cart and assign names of the passholders. (See #2.)
- Once purchased, the 2021-22 season pass will automatically load to your RFID card.
- At the end of the 2020-21 season, place your Beaver RFID card in a safe place so that you will be able to find it for next ski season.
- If you have misplaced your RFID card, you must purchase another card for $5.
- Make sure waivers are signed. Every guest over the age of 17 must sign their own waiver. It is easiest if each guest has a unique email address.
How To Create Your Account After In-Person Purchase
- Go to the account login page.
- Enter the email given at the time of purchase OR enter the 6-digit customer code located beneath your name on your season pass.
- Enter all information requested and click Register
- Instead of an information screen, you may encounter a screen asking for your password. Click the forgot your password? link if it is available.
- Check your email for instructions and a link to reset/set the password. You may need to look in your spam folder if you don’t see the email in your inbox. The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once logged in, click the icon of the head (or your picture) above the shopping cart logo in the upper right corner to access your profile.