No Refunds or Extensions Will be Given Due to Snow Conditions
Beaver Mountain management may adjust hours and days of operation at any time based upon snow conditions, skier visits, and/or unexpected mechanical issues.
SEASON PASS FRAUD
PASS FRAUD IS ILLEGAL. IT IS “THEFT OF SERVICES.” WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW.
Sharing of your season pass with anyone for any reason is considered fraud. If season pass fraud is suspected, season pass privileges will be revoked for the remainder of the season. Pass holder will be charged the price of an all-area, all-day lift ticket as well as a $50 recovery fee. The pass holder will NOT be eligible to purchase a discounted season pass for the following season but will be welcome to purchase a pass at full price.
STUDENT PASSES – IDENTIFICATION AND PROOF REQUIREMENTS
- Students grades 6 through 12 and college students are eligible for the student season pass.
- University students must present photo ID along with current class schedule.
- Middle school and high School students must present current school ID with photo.
- All students under the age of 18 must have an adult signature before pass can be issued.
- Continuing education courses lasting less than 3 months do not qualify you for student status. Length of course must be able to be verified.
- Proof of acceptable documentation is at the discretion of Beaver Mountain staff and management.
MILITARY SEASON PASSES – IDENTIFICATION AND PROOF REQUIREMENTS
- Active, reserve, retired U.S. military personnel, their spouses, dependents and honorably discharged veterans are eligible for the military season pass price.
- Government issued military ID must be presented before pass can be issued. For veterans, a DD-214 will be accepted along with a picture ID.
SEASON PASS TRANSFER
A season pass may be transferred only if the pass has not been used. The person requesting the transfer must do so in writing at the Logan office, giving the name of the person the pass is to be transferred to. Student Season passes may only be transferred to another student. Military season passes may not be transferred. There will be a $25 processing fee for all season pass transfers.
SEASON PASS REFUNDS
Pass compensation in the form of a refund may be considered for reasons as outlined below. A $25 processing fee will be charged for refunds whether the pass has been issued or not. Processing fees are nonrefundable.
- Medical Refunds will be considered for injury, illness, and/or pregnancy.
- Documentation, in the form of a doctor’s note, must be presented to Beaver Mountain Logan Office within 2 weeks of the disability/injury stating the date of the injury and expected recovery time. If the customer does not present documentation within two weeks, the refund will be based on when the pass holder presents the information according to the schedule listed below.
- The medical refund will be for the injured person only and will not be extended to additional passes including family members, children, parents, friends, etc., of the injured.
- Refund amount will be based on the below-listed schedule of refund terms.
- Pass will be voided at the time of the request.
- Relocation: A refund will be issued for pass holders who are relocating out of the area.
- Refunds will be based on the below-listed schedule of refund terms.
- The last day for a relocation refund request is January 31.
- All refund checks will be mailed within 4-6 weeks of request.
- The season pass will be voided at time of the request.
- Documentation must be presented to Beaver Mountain Logan Office within 2 weeks of the relocation. If the customer does not present documentation within two weeks, the credit/refund will be based on when the pass holder presents the information according to the following schedule.
SCHEDULE OF REFUND TERMS
Amount of refund will be based on the following schedule, assuming the appropriate documentation has been provided. A $25 processing fee will be assessed for all medical and relocation refunds unless season pass insurance was also purchased.
- A full refund will be issued for injuries/relocations presented through November 30 (including off-season injuries) less the $25 processing fee.
- 75% refund will be issued for injuries/relocations presented December 1 – December 31 less the $25 processing fee.
- 50% credit will be issued for injuries/relocations presented January 1 through January 31 less the $25 processing fee.
- No refunds will be issued after January 31 for passes purchased without season pass insurance.
SEASON PASS INSURANCE
- Insurance can be purchased at the time of the season pass purchase for just $25. This will allow full refund for the above-defined items with appropriate documentation prior to the last day in February. Any requests presented after the last day of February will be denied.
- Immediate family members of the passholder may also request a refund if insurance has been purchased for each of the individual passes.
- Additional details on the Season Pass Insurance.
There will be a $5 fee to reissue any lost or stolen season pass. Once the new pass is issued, the previous pass will be voided and will not be scannable through the RFID system at the lifts.
“I FORGOT MY PASS”
If you are a season pass holder and forget to bring your season pass to the resort, Beaver Mountain Management will issue a replacement for $5. Once the new pass is issued, the previous Beaver Pass card will be voided and will not be scannable through the RFID system at the lifts.
Revised March 2023