You may purchase your 2023-2024 season pass on a payment plan. This allows you to pay for your season pass over several months. The earlier you buy, the cheaper the pass and the more time to make payments.
ITEMS OF NOTE
- Season pass will not be valid until payment plan has been completed.
- Payment plans are available only when pass is purchased through the online store.
- No finance charge for the payment plan.
- Only the season pass will be added to the payment plan. Any insurance or season rental options added to the cart will be charged at the time of purchase.
- Once purchased, even if utilizing the payment plan, refunds will follow the Season Pass Refund Eligibility section outlined in the Season Pass and Refund Policy, i.e. illness, injury, pregnancy, or relocation.
- The purchase amount will be split into monthly installments and is dependent upon when the pass is purchased. The first payment will be due at the time of checkout. The remaining payments will automatically be charged to the the credit card on file on the 15th of each month with the last payment being charged November 15. The earlier the pass is purchased, the more payments available, which lowers the price of each installment payment. Please make sure to keep credit card information updated through your online account.
- The payment plan is only available for purchases made on or before October 31.
- Pay installments off early through your online account.
- Early payments will only be accepted in the amount of the installment.
- Multiple installments can be prepaid at any time.
- Passes will not be valid until the payment plan is complete.
- If an error occurs when processing the payment on the 15th, a notification email will be sent. Please check account/credit card information for balance, lost or stolen cards, as well as expiration dates. The payment will try to process again in 2 days. If a second failure is encountered, it is the purchasers responsibility to manually pay the amount through the online account.