Beaver Mountain and skiing have been synonymous since the 1930s. Great snow, good terrain, and a friendly atmosphere, combined with enthusiastic and dependable employees, create the setting for an enjoyable and healthy work environment. We are looking for motivated individuals who can help provide this experience for our skiers and boarders, who understand the value of service and have a love of the outdoors. Come join us for the winter season to work and play in the “Greatest Snow on Earth!”
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions. Applications may be printed by clicking the link at the bottom of the page or may be picked up at the Logan office, 1351 E 700 North in Logan. Applications must be turned into the Logan office.
The employees are an essential part of the Beaver Mountain experience and personal appearance is of utmost importance.
- Some positions require company-provided uniforms, which must be worn while on duty. All clothing (including uniforms), must be kept neat and clean. Employee must wear identification badge (provided by company) while on duty.
- Hair must be kept neat and clean. Mustaches and beards are acceptable as long as they are kept clean and neatly trimmed.
- Visible body piercing is not allowed with the exception of acceptable earrings.
Some of the benefits of working for Beaver Mountain Ski Area include:
- Season pass for employees who work greater than 20 hours a week.
- Spouse skiing privileges for employees who work greater than 20 hours a week (if applicable)
- Ability to earn additional day vouchers based on performance
- Employees in good standing are eligible for a bonus equaling $1 for each hour worked during the season.
- Transportation provided to and from the mountain for vaccinated employees.
- Ski shop, snowsports school, and cafeteria discounts
- Discounted tickets to other ski areas in the Intermountain Ski Area Association region
- The opportunity to enjoy the “Greatest Snow on Earth!” and be part of Utah’s Best Kept Secret!
How to Apply
A completed application is required as well as an interview with a Beaver Mountain representative. Interviews will take place towards the end of November or early December. Even if you have brought in an application, you will not hear anything until that time. Beaver Mountain Ski Area is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes a Drug-Free workplace. You may print the application by clicking below as well as complete the application electronically. You may also pick up an application at the Beaver Mountain Logan office located at 1351 East 700 North (next to Fredrico’s Pizza). Applications must be dropped off at the Logan office. You may drop off your application after hours by placing in the mail drop.
Application for all other departments