An indepentant company has purchased a shuttle bus and will be running a shuttle from Logan to Beaver Mountain on a daily basis throughout the season.
It will depart First Dam in Logan at 8:00 a.m. and will leave from the mountain at 4:00 p.m. The cost is $15 per round trip. Reservations can be purchased in person at the Beaver Mountain Logan Office or by calling (435) 753-0921.
- Seating is limited. Tickets are sold by reservation on a first-come first-serve basis. No checks please.
- One-way trips will not be reserved in advance but will be allowed if space permits for just $10. Round-trip riders will have priority.
- Riders with advance reservations may be picked up at the Beaver Mountain Logan office at 7:45 a.m. with advance notice.
- Drop-in riders may purchase a seat at First Dam if there is availability. Cash only will be accepted.
- Tickets are nonrefundable and nontransferable good for the day of purchase only.
- Rescheduling will be approved with a minimum of 24 hours advance notice on a space-available basis.
- Rider is responsible arrive at the bus stop, both in the a.m. and p.m., prior to the designated departure time.
- The bus will leave First Dam at 8:00 am. It will depart the mountain at 4 pm. The Beaver Bus is not responsible for riders left due to late arrival.
- The Beaver Bus will not be held responsible for delay or failure of performance due to acts of God or any other cause outside of the beaver bus’s control.
- The Beaver Bus will not be held responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items.
- The Beaver Bus is an entity completely separate from Beaver Mountain Ski Area, Inc. Beaver Mountain Ski Area, Inc. claims no liability or responsibility for any action taken by owners or operators of the Beaver Bus.