Beaver Mountain is holding it's annual spring party Saturday, March 22. The Beaver Mountain Bash is a great time with Boxcar Racing and Pond Skimming. There will be music in front of the lodge and we greatly encourage everyone to show up in their greatest spring ski costumes. Check out some pics from previous Beaver Bash. Season passes may be purchased at the mountain that day or any day.
Box Car details
1. Cars can be constructed of cardboard, tape, and string only.
2. Contestants will be judged on speed and accuracy. (Fastest car down that hits
the target) Fastest car receives $200 prize.
3. Contestants will also be judged on "Presentation" or design. The sky is the limit
when designing your car. Think 'outside the box'. Graphics and paint as well as
costumes are encouraged. Company logos, high school colors, and mascots.
The winner of the "Presentation" category also receives $200.
4. $20 entrance fee per car. Early registration is recommended and encouraged at
the Logan office. Early registration will run from Saturday, March 15 through
Friday, March 21. Sign up the day of competition is $25 and will begin at 8:00 in
the lodge. Waiver forms will be required. Participants under the age of 18 MUST
have parent/gaurdian signature.
5. Up to 4 persons per car.
6. Registration is from 8:30 - 9:00 in the lodge. Judging is at 10:00. Event starts at
at 10:30 a.m.
7. Other random spontaneous prizes will be given to contestants and to the crowd.
We will once again be constructing our 50-60 foot pond for winter lovers to attempt to ride across. The format will be the same as last year with designated starting points and last man/woman standing being crowned "King/Queen of the Pond." No fee for pond skim but a waiver form must be signed. All participants under the age of 18 MUST have parent/gaurdian signature. Waiver forms will be available at the Logan office beginning Saturday, March 15.