Beaver Mountain and skiing have been synonymous since the 1930s. Great snow, good terrain, and a friendly atmosphere, combined with enthusiastic and dependable employees, create the setting for an enjoyable and healthy work environment. We are looking for motivated individuals who can help provide this experience for our skiers and boarders, who understand the value of service and have a love of the outdoors. Come join us for the winter season to work and play in the "Greatest Snow on Earth!"
We are not hiring or accepting applications at the present time.
The employees are an essential part of the Beaver Mountain experience and personal appearance is of utmost importance.
- Some positions require company-provided uniforms, which must be worn while on duty. All clothing (including uniforms), must be kept neat and clean. Employee must wear identification badge (provided by company) while on duty.
- Hair must be kept neat and clean. Mustaches are acceptable as long as they are kept clean and neatly trimmed. Other types of facial hair are not permitted.
- Visible body piercing is not allowed with the exception of acceptable earrings.
Some of the benefits of working for Beaver Mountain Ski Area include:
- Season pass for employees who work greater than 20 hours a week.
- Spouse skiing privileges for employees who work greater than 20 hours a week (if applicable)
- Transportation provided to and from mountain.
- Ski shop and cafeteria discounts
- Ability to participate in Aflac insurance (a secondary insurance)
- Discounted tickets to other ski areas in the Intermountain Ski Area Association region
- The opportunity to enjoy the "Greatest Snow on Earth"
How to Apply
A completed application is required as well as an interview with a Beaver Mountain representative. Interviews will take place towards the end of November or early December. Even if you have brought in an application, you will not hear anything until that time. Beaver Mountain Ski Area is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes a Drug-Free workplace. You may print the application by clicking below or you may pick up an application at the Beaver Mountain Logan office located at 1351 East 700 North (next to Fredrico's Pizza). You may drop off your application after hours by placing in the mail drop. You must have Adobe Reader to view the application. Click below to get Adobe Reader.